How to Play:
- The key to success is going low. To complete levels, you must eliminate all of the guards that are posted in the level, and aiming high at the structures or directly at the guards will get you nowhere. Instead, by aiming low you will be eliminating the support of the structure and sending boxes towards other guards.
- When you pull back on the weapon, note the arrow on the wood. Use this as a guide to aim your shot as accurately as possible.
- Tap anywhere outside of the catapult area and swipe the screen to take a look around the environment. This will be extremely useful on levels with larger levels to examine structures for weaknesses or for environmental objects that can make your building destruction much easier.
- You can pinch to zoom into the structures. Holding one finger on the screen while swiping with the other allows you a full 360 degree view of the structures. To get back to your catapult, simply tap the screen.
- Once you have found your target, decide the appropriate pitch. Pull back on the catapult’s string and release to send the object flying towards your intended target.
- Make sure you keep stock of the amount of bombs you have at your disposal, but more importantly, the types of bombs you have.
- Regular bombs are great for hitting the regular “tan” wood boxes.
Walkthrough 2 through 10